New Scorpio launched Z PT Yamaha Motor Kencana Indonesia (YMKI) yesterday at Le Bridge, Ancol, North Jakarta (21.09.10) to increase the selling price of about Rp 1.5 million.
Although Yamaha has not announced an official price of this bike, but expressed Marketing Director of PT YMKI, Vincent Mulyono that the increase in price will not be more than the Rp 1.5 million.
If the previous Scorpio priced at Rp 22.3 million, then most likely the New Scorpio Z will be in the range of Rp 23.5 million to Rp 23.8 million.
This price correction is the impact of changes in the form of Scorpio which now appear more dynamic and sporty.
Changes Scorpio Z combines two Yamaha motorcycles, namely MT1 and FZ8. At the front, head lamp change with the addition of the hood so it looks more sporty, while the addition of its cover on the tank, making the Scorpio new Z looks more gambot and contained.
While the rear of the new Scorpio Z is designed more tapered.
Despite changes in the design of the selling price dah, retaining Yamaha Scorpio Z with the previous machine. Yamaha claims that the power and performance of the engine is still capable, so do not need to make changes.
To answer questions Scorpio Z rear suspension problems that disappear, YMKI has conducted a series of changes to the rear of this bike, especially in the context of its monocross buffer.
Scorpio Z 225 CC Specifications:
- Engine type: 4 Step, 2 Valve SOHC, Air Cooled
- Diameter Stroke: 70.0 x 58.0 mm
- Cylinder volume: 223 cm
- Cylinder arrangement: Single Cylinder / Vertical
- Compression Ratio: 9.50: 1
- Max Power: 13.4 kW@8.000 r / min (18.2 PS@8.000 r / min)
- Max torque: 17.5 Nm@6.500 r / min (1.78 kgf-m @ 6500 r / min)
- Lubrication System: Wet
- Engine Oil: Total: 1.4 Liter / Replacement Periodical: 1.2 Liter
- Radiator: No
- Carburetors (Mikuni) BS30 x 1
- Idle speed: No
- Air cleaner: No
- Transmission: 5 Speed (1-N-2-3-4-5)
- Clutch: Wet, manual clutch, Multiplat
- Caster / Trail: No
- Dental Ratio: No
- Starter System: Electric Starter and Kick Starter